Wednesday, May 7, 2014
The Hurt Locker
In one of our classes we watched a piece of the film The Hurt Locker. This film is about three men that make up a bomb squad. Each men have their own unique qualities and artistic reasons for being in the movie. (I plan to write on all three characters in individual posts) Overall the movie is about how different people cope and react to war. I noticed in one scene that the soldiers almost have a prejudice towards the civilians. While I think any type of racism is wrong and unjust, I can't help but feel if I were in a dangerous situation such as a "bomb zone" that I would feel just as paranoid about the civilians as them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was an incredible vexmovies! SO REALISTIC! It depicts the life of our Troops and their experience in EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal)...how they suffer, the stressful issues they experience. It's probably the most real to life movie I've ever seen of Iraq. I wish the entire American viewing audience sicario putlocker would watch this movie. Amazing attitudes and crazy courage, OUR TROOPS HAVE! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
ReplyDelete